Monday, May 21, 2012

Here we go!

Welcome to Creating Expressions of Love! I'm creating this blog to share my paper creations with the world just for the simple joy of sharing! If I manage to inspire anyone in the process, even better. Since I started scrapbooking 6 years ago, I've turned to website, blogs, magazines, etc for inspiration from fellow crafters, and still do. Inspiration is everywhere we look, and to think that I could inspire even one person to create something beautiful with their hands is amazing!

Disclosure.....I have NO IDEA how to blog! While I consider myself fairly good with computer and most electronic things, when it comes to creating/designing a blog, I'm completely at a loss. I've seen so many cool and beautiful blogs created by my fellow crafters, and am clueless as to how they did it! (Like those links that say "Grab my button"....what the heck are those about?!?! How do I go about "grabbing" a button?! Am I allowed to just grab any one's button?? Sounds a little forward....LOL!) I've thought about creating one of my own to share my projects with the world like I see so many people doing nowadays, but have put it off for so long because I simply don't know how to do it. But finally I decided the only way to figure it out was to try. And if I know one thing, it's this....crafters are some of the friendliest, most helpful people I have ever come across! If there is anyone who'd be willing to give pointers/tips to a person struggling to create their own blog, it'd be a fellow crafter. So please, bear with me as I navigate this strange new world I've dove into, and know that I welcome ANY AND ALL help that anyone wants to throw my way! Thanks for stopping by....hopefully I'll have my first creation to share with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment